CANFIT bridges the gap between scientific research and on the ground best practices, advancing real world solutions.
- CANFIT puts concrete tools and tailored best practices in the hands of communities to promote healthy eating and physical activity for local youth.
- Since 1993, CANFIT has been translating theory and cutting edge research into user-friendly education materials, curriculum and policy briefs.
- CANFIT Super Manual
- P.H.A.T. (Promoting Healthy Activity Together) multimedia package
- Spanish-language Recetas para el Exito (Recipes for Success) manual
- CANFIT Healthy Snack Guide
- Spanish and English-language Advocacy 101 Training
- MO Project Online Youth Media Site
- Free Online CANFIT Resources on Nutrition, Policy, and Physical Activity
Our signature tools and resources include:
For a more detailed description of our resources and materials, check out our CANFIT Materials Order Form. To order materials, send a check or money order with your completed form to CANFIT or call us at 510-644-1533 with credit card information. 25% of all proceeds from material sales will go to fund our scholarship program.
Mail, Email or Fax the completed form and check/money order to the following address: